Wednesday 19 September 2007

Breaking Promises...No more!

I know that I have not lived up to my promise of keeping you updated everyday, but neither has any of you! I know we all have 'busy' lives and have 'better' things to do, but if we could keep our blogs rolling by updating and inviting comments. By posting blogs with captivating topics of discussion you can be guaranteed that comments will fly in. So I have also decided to keep a "joke of the week" blog running. This should be fun and interesting, because I have not done this before. This is something new and exciting to do, and I hope you will enjoy! I will also be choosing a blog and blogger of the week, and at the end of the month I will announce the blog and blogger of the month, details of which I will explain. We will crown someone a 'blog master' at the end of the academic session who may receive a small prize for their blogging skills! So all is at stake here guys. I hope to see all your wonderful blogs, updated frequently ofcourse.

1 comment:

Kevin384 said...

Yea! I wanna be blog master!

I WANNA BE THE BESTEST!