Wednesday 17 October 2007

Collaborative Writing

As I became conscious, I felt his last heart beat in my bloody arms, and I knew it was over. Nathan, my brother, had sacrificed his life for the love of the family and now it was time to pay back. I could not believe this had just happened. I was on the verge of breakdown, in all ways you can think of. What would mother say about this? How would the rest of the family react to this incident? This time I had really messed up and I knew I had to make things right. I could not control the tears watering down my cheeks as I dialled 999, shivering and sobbing, and in great shock. Help was on its way.

The bullet had pierced right through Nathan’s chest and I could not do any thing to stop the bleeding and save his life. The last thing I remembered was running away holding a black bag, from these three gentlemen.



Next

No comments: